Rear parking assistant BENE with 4 sensors 20mm and buzzer. The system is activated by reverse gear and indicated by accoustic signal which inform the driver about the actual distance from an obstacle.
BENE 401 parking sensors is the basic version of the electronic parking assistant. They are equipped with four ultrasonic sensors that are installed in the rear bumper. Using the sensors, the control unit evaluates the obstacle distance behind the car.
BENE 401 informs by sound in the vehicle cabin. By approaching the obstacle, the beep accelerates, slowing down from the obstacle slows the beep.
The set includes a precise tool for drilling the necessary holes into the bumper.
- Number of rear sensors: 4
- Hole diameter: 20 mm
- Color: black
- Paintable: yes
Display and signaling:
- Sound: yes
- Buzzer sound:> 85 dB
- Maximum obstacle distance detected: 1.5 m
- Signaling zero distance from obstacle at: 0.4 m
- Power supply of the control unit: 10-15 V
- Power: 4W
- Working temperature: -40 °C - + 80 °C
- Activation by reverse gear: yes
|Sensors colour||black matt|