SWC MCD 09 steering wheel control adapter Mercedes
Steering wheel control adapter with ISO connector for Mercedes A / B / CLA / GLA.
Adapter for steering wheel control, to connect car radios with ISO connector
Suitable for cars:
- MERCEDES A-class [W176] (6 / 2012->)
- MERCEDES B-class [W246] (11 / 2011->)
- MERCEDES CLA Coupe [C117] (1 / 2013->)
- MERCEDES GLA [X156] (12 / 2013->)
- Original radio with CAN-Bus steering wheel control and with the FAKRA connector
- Adapter allows you to set the time and date displayed on the screen after removing the OEM car stereo
- Adapter supports the steering wheel buttons to control the hands-free kit
- For aftermarket car stereo Sony, Kenwood, Panasonic, JVC, Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Alpine, LG, Zeneca Becker, Nakamichi, Philips *
* - Must be ordered together with a connection lead cable for the specific type of car stereo!
Part of adapter cables with analog signals:
- + 12V after turning the ignition key (sv.15)
- Speed pulses
- + 12V after switching on the vehicle lighting
- + 12V after the reverse gear
- Information on the parking brake
this information can be used for the installation of aftermarket car stereos, navigation or surveillance systems.
|Model of the car||CLA Coupe (C117), GLA (X156), A-Class (W176), B-Class (W246)|
|Brand of the car||Mercedes|
Our technical support staff is ready to help and assist our customers. On the phone, by email or instant messaging on working days 8am-4.30pm