SWC MIT 09 steering wheel control adapter Mitsubishi
Steering wheel control adapter with ISO connector for MITSUBISHI Outlander III. (4/13->) with active car audio Rockford Fosgate.
Adapter for steering wheel control, to connect car radios with ISO connector
Suitable for cars:
- MITSUBISHI Outlander III. [GG_W] (4 / 2013->)
- MITSUBISHI ASX [GA_W] (Facelift 2015->)
- MITSUBISHI Pajero IV. [V8_W] [V9_W] (Facelift 2015->)
for vehicles with an active audio system Rockford Fosgate
- Adapter supports the steering wheel buttons to control the hands-free kit
- Controls the active OEM audio system Roskford Fosgate
- For aftermarket car stereo Sony, Kenwood, Panasonic, JVC, Pioneer, Blaupunkt, Clarion, Alpine, LG, Zeneca Becker, Nakamichi, Philips ISO connector *
* - Must be ordered together with connection lead cable for the type of car stereo!
Part of adapter cables with analog signals:
- + 12V after turning the ignition key (sv.15)
- Speed pulses
- + 12V after switching on the vehicle lighting
- + 12V after the reverse gear
this information can be used for the installation of aftermarket car stereos, navigation or surveillance systems.
|Brand of the car||Mitsubishi|
|Model of the car||Outlander III., Pajero IV., ASX|
Our technical support staff is ready to help and assist our customers. On the phone, by email or instant messaging on working days 8am-4.30pm