OEM colour parking camera to install into the rear licence plate light body. There is a special place in the camera body assigned for the light bulb replaced from the original lamp.
Assigned for the car models:
- KIA Sportage II. (2008-8/2010)
- sensor: PC3089 1/3"
- option to enable/disable to display the guide lines
- electronic Aperture: 1/60 1/10000 sec.
- minimum lighting: 0.1Lux
- signal-to-noise ratio:> 48dB
- TV system: NTSC (supported by each monitor/head unit)
- number of TV lines: 600
- effective pixels 668 × 576 pixels
- weather protection: IP67
- view angle: 170°
- camera body: durable plastics "private housing"
- image display: mirror
- operating temperature from -30 °C to + 70 °C
- AGC, BLC, white balance: automatically
- signal cable: 6.2 m long with CINCH / RCA connector
- video output: 1.0V / 75 Ohm
- power cord length: 1m
- power supply: 12V DC
- consumption: <1W
- base 37,5 x 41,3 x 85,4 mm
- hole pitch for screws 75mm
Note: The camera is designed for aftermarket radio units with RCA AV input. Connecting to an original radio unit may require to add the video adapter for parking camera!
|Model of the car||Sportage II.|
|Brand of the car||Kia|